[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Call for Agenda Items and/or Space, Survey Coming Soon, MWABA Social

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Jun 2 13:11:55 UTC 2022

Good morning, beautiful people.
It’s just about that time . . . a week to go until our next chapter meeting, and I want to pull together the agenda, so if you have hot topics, have a presenter or activity, need a few minutes for old business or anything of that nature, please let me know now. I am going to put out there right now that I would like a short report from the Social and Membership Committees, and if there is an update on the Metro and/or STAR issues, please let me know that you need time to fill us in.
A survey will be up soon, and I want to ask that everyone please take the time to fill it out. I promise only I will take a look at the responses and it will be anonymous. I have received, over the past year, comments and concerns contradicting what appeared to be consensus on questions raised at chapter meetings, but that people were uncomfortable voicing because they felt it was too against the grain. I am clearly not doing as good a job as I would like if any member is uncomfortable sharing an opinion, even an unpopular, or seemingly unpopular one, at meetings. Peoplen with whom you disagree might not have considered some of the issues that you are thinking about, and you might cause someone to reconsider something. The survey will consist of ten to twelve questions designed to get feedback on items important to the chapter as a whole. If you feel that a particular question should be included, get to me ASAP.
Now, for those of you who want a little recreation and fitness, consider attending MWABA’s social this Sunday, June 5, from 3:00 to 6:00 P.M. Below you will find a link to the RSVP and all necessary details. After that, there is a link to information about MWABA:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfisnCvq6GWBzQEBMfE8gdEUoGnoai2bdvAzBiT_5deYv9rXQ/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfisnCvq6GWBzQEBMfE8gdEUoGnoai2bdvAzBiT_5deYv9rXQ/viewform>

https://gomwaba.org <https://gomwaba.org/>

Stay safe, stay awesome.
Christine