[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] URgent: How Much Is That Puppy In the Window?

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Jun 30 13:55:57 UTC 2022

I can say that Bill is delightful, and if not for my bully cat, I would take care of that darling doggie myself.
Christine
From Joe Orozco:

Well, you can't really purchase this regal yellow stud muffin;
however, this well-trained Labrador is in need of a temporary home
during the week of convention--the evening of Sunday, July 3 through
the evening of Monday, July 11. Julie McGinnity, our recording
secretary, would be grateful if you, or someone you know, could do her
a solid favor of looking after her buddy. Bill ... Well, the name
won't be winning any awards for creativity, but what his name lacks in
pizzazz his personality more than makes up for in gentle spirit and
happy tail wags and will, we are sure, bring a new glow to your home.
He is well-mannered, mellow but is more than up for a game of tug if
you desire it. Julie has already begun her travels, so if available,
please email Joe: jsorozco at gmail.com <mailto:jsorozco at gmail.com>, or give him a call at:
202-905-7919. You guys can work out payment and logistics directly.
Thanks for reading and for passing along!

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/ <https://joeorozco.com/services/>