[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Thursday's Agenda

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Mar 7 01:32:26 UTC 2022

All:
If you have updates, ideas, reports, etc., and would like some time at the March 10 chapter meeting, please alert me by noon Wednesday. If you have questions about dues, voting, etc., please submit them or bring them to the meeting.  If you have chocolate, please attend the meeting and bring some to share. :)
This will be a hybrid meeting.
I have been asked whether the chapter intends to hold hybrid meetings indefinitely. We will take a few minutes to discuss this, and what criteria should be used to end Zoom meetings, should we decide to do so at some point.

Remember that if you are interested in a position on the chapter board, reach out to the Nominating Committee and let them know that you wish to be considered: Chair Sandy Halverson, or Patty Droppers or Karen Jernberg.

Christine