[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Call for Agenda Items, CPR Training At State Convention

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sat Sep 3 23:22:06 UTC 2022

OK, it’s that time . . . in a few short days, the Potomac Chapter will hold its September meeting. I fervently hope a bunch of you will feel comfortable enough to come in person . . . and to gather for dinner beforehand. Details will be in the agenda, which will be out by 5 PM Tuesday.
The minutes and Treasurer’s report will also be sent out prior to the meeting. Please review them.
Please let me know if you need time on the agenda no later than 5 PM Monday.

You asked, we provide.
On October 28 at our state convention, there will be a class which teaches the proper administration of adult and pediatric CPR, as well as how to intervene if someone is choking. This class will not be long enough or comprehensive enough for you to be assessed for certification, but you will be given information on what to do if you wish to receive certification.
Be on the lookout on the convention landing page for sign-up information.  There are only 20 slots, and it is first come, first served.

Christine