[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Our Money Is Going to Zelle

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Sep 7 13:48:53 UTC 2022

Relax. That was not a typo. It really is Zelle we are going to.
See below the information from Treasurer Arielle Silverman. If electronic payments are not your thing, do not despair. We will always find a way to take your money to do the things we must do.
Remember, dues are $5 per year, and entitle you to vote and run for Board positions, and at times, get you to the top of a list for events that have a cap. Most importantly, however, your dues and/or donations contribute to the advocacy, excellent programs, and the numerous other manifestations of Federation philosophy that make it possible for us to live the lives we want.

********

Hello Potomac chapter members,
The Potomac chapter of the National Federation of the Blind is now accepting payments via Zelle! Zelle is a quick, convenient way to send money electronically without any transaction fees. Zelle is available through most major banks via mobile banking or on your online banking website.
Zelle allows you to send money by entering the recipient’s email address. When Zelle asks for the email address, please enter
arielle at disabilitywisdom.com <mailto:arielle at disabilitywisdom.com>
(This is my email address but the funds will go directly to the chapter—when you send the money, the name “Potomac Chapter National” should appear).
We will be retiring the Paypal and using Zelle instead. If you don’t have Zelle, you can send money to the chapter by mailing a check to
5902 Mount Eagle Dr. Apt 202, Alexandria, VA 22303

Best, Arielle