[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Hayride and Private Bonfire at Butler's Orchard, Friday, October 14, 8:00 PM

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Sep 14 21:45:40 UTC 2022

From Social Committee Chair Deepa Goraya
Hello everyone,

We have an exciting fall event planned! We will be having a private evening bonfire and hay ride on October 14, 2022 at 8 PM at Butler’s Orchard, which is a farm in German Town Maryland. Everyone is welcome to bring their own food and beverages, and whatever you want to roast on the fire. The total cost is $395, which will be split by the number of guests attending and we are allowed to have 25 people maximum. The farm will provide the firewood, the private hay ride, picnic tables, and crisp apples. The event will go for about 2.5 hours, and the hay ride will be about 30 minutes during that time.

Butler’s Orchard is located at 22222 Davis Mill Road Germantown, MD 20876. The closest metro station is Shady Grove, which is about 15 to 20 minutes away from the farm. So you can take Uber from the station to the farm. There is also a German Town Mark station about 15 minutes away from the farm. Metro Access also likely goes directly to Butler’s Orchard.

We will cap attendance after 25 people have RSVP’d, so please sign up quickly, no later than October 7. Those who want to attend, please emailJulie McGinnity at
kaybaycar at gmail.com <mailto:kaybaycar at gmail.com>Come celebrate the fall and enjoy this festive event, have some good food, and roast marshmallows on the fire and tell some scary stories! Tell your friends as well!

Deepa

Deepinder K. Goraya, Esq.