[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] **Important**: Weigh In ASAP

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Sep 28 18:13:12 UTC 2022

St. George’s Episcopal, where we hold our in-person meetings the second Thursday of the month ten months of the year, has informed me that going forward, the choir will be using our room, and their other available rooms, on Thursday nights until 7:30. I was asked if we could move our meeting start time to 7:30.
I have asked about the availability of other nights at 7:00, just in case the time is preferable to the date for most who respond.
Please weigh in immediately.
If this is not something that most wish to do, we will have a Zoom meeting only in October and seek another location possibility.
Christine