[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Updated Treasurer's Report, Elections Reminder, and Call for Items for the Agenda

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sun Apr 9 18:21:15 UTC 2023

	Hello again all.
Please note that I am pasting below an updated Treasurer’s Report which reflects the dues payment of two members. Related to dues, please remember that if you did not pay your annual dues by April 3, you are not eligible to vote in the chapter elections at the next meeting.
If you need time to speak at the meeting, please let me know before tomorrow morning, when I will post the agenda.
Happy holidays to any and all who are celebrating.

Christine

Potomac Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

Treasurer’s report for the period 03/08/2023 to 04/12/2023

General fund:

Beginning Balance $1,430.97

Income:

Dues for 6 members $30

Donation $5

Total income $35

Disbursements:

NFBVPAD for April $10.00

NFB PAC for April $10.00

Affiliate dues for 40 members $20

Total disbursements $40.00

Ending Balance as of 04/12/2023: $1,425.97

Youth Fund $0.00