[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: PCNFB Chapter Meeting Reminder

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 6 18:40:26 UTC 2023

Good afternoon. I hope you are enjoying your weekend and are ready to join us to get the work done we expect to do over the next several months. When we meet this coming Wednesday, August 9 at 7 p.m., we have lots to discuss. Our wine-tasting fundraiser will take place Saturday, October 7 with details to come. I hope we have new members to welcome. We will be discussing youth programs for northern Virginia, upcoming state convention and bus transportation to Williamsburg, membership, book club, blindness-related speaker suggestions, and blindness equality and achievement month activities.

Agenda items are always welcome either before the meeting or when appropriate at the meeting. I hope you can join us Wednesday at 7 p.m. The Zoom link and numbers are below
Sandy Halverson, President
PCNFB
703-400-6890
Sjh300 at outlook.com<mailto:Sjh300 at outlook.com>