[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Board Meeting Canceled; Will Not Have a Quorum This Evening

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 15:02:48 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am available on Sunday March 5.

From: NFBV-Potomac-Announce <nfbv-potomac-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Christine Grassman via NFBV-Potomac-Announce
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2023 8:06 AM
To: NFBV Potomac An Ounce <nfbv-potomac-announce at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Board Meeting Canceled; Will Not Have a Quorum This Evening

	A fine Saturday morning to all, I hope.
I am canceling tomorrow’s board meeting; we are not likely to have a quorum. We have board members out of state, planning a wedding, giving a book discussion . . . and the latter will be taking place tomorrow evening.
Board members, I will reach out to you individually in the next couple of days, but please reach out on your own when you nsee this to let me know if next Sunday at the same time works for you.
I will post the link Friday to this list for those who wish to attend our open board meeting.
On the agenda:
* Progress of the Nominating Committee
* Progress of the Audit Committee
* Update on Audio Pedestrian Signal survey *Update on outreach to WMATA and our recent meeting
* Meeting locations going forward
* More active member involvement

For those of you attending the Portraits Through the Senses activity at the National Portrait Gallery this morning, I, Gary, and Braden will see you there. Then we will see some of you at the Omnium Circus this afternoon.
And, for those who have signed up for tomorrow evening’s book discussion by Dr. Arielle Silverman, our Treasurer extraordinaire and generally awesome and brilliant disability rights advocate, I suspect many of us will be there at the virtual event.

Hugs and smiles for all.

Christine