[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Omnium Circus Informational Session

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Jan 19 19:52:14 UTC 2023

	All:
I received an email indicating that the Zoom information I sent yesterday did not contain a time and date, although on my end they were indicated under the topic title. I have attempted to send a calendar invitation to the event. If anyone wishes to attend and has not received the information, drop me a line at
cfgrassman at icloud.com <mailto:cfgrassman at icloud.com>
or reply to this and I will send it to you.
I am going to try to ensure that we get all vital details in a half hour, so that those who would like to attend the 8:00 PM Health Care Professionals webinar can do so without being late.
Christine