[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Judy Heumann

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Mar 7 21:33:24 UTC 2023

	All:
The Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Labor blog both have excellent pieces about Judy. In addition, you can access a Washington Post article about her today on NFB-Newsline if you are a subscriber. Much of the material covered in links I sent in earlier posts is included, but with some excellent nuance, and in the case of one of the Department posts, a personal touch.
If you want to attend the service tomorrow, either in person or virtually, please access all of the needed information from my post to this list yesterday.
Christine