[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] April book Club

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 28 21:01:01 UTC 2023

Hello Friends,

>From Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz "We are not in Kansas anymore." However Sandy and I will be in Kansas for a week starting tomorrow.

We plan to return on the afternoon of Wednesday April 5. We do not expect flight delays because of bad weather, but it often happens in the Midwest in the early Spring.

Therefore, I am taking the liberty of moving the book club meeting to 7:00 PM on Thursday April 6. I hope everyone can participate.

The book is the Personal Librarian. Nancy will facilitate  the discussion.

Zoom information.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

 Telephone Dial: tel:6468769923
Meeting ID: 829 725 6345