[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: May 7 PCNFB Board Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed May 3 14:29:44 UTC 2023

From: Sandy Halverson <sjh300 at outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 12:15 PM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: May 7 PCNFB Board Meeting

Hello PCNFB board and chapter members. On Sunday, May 7, 2023, from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. using our affiliate Zoom, our recently elected board will meet to plan our May chapter meeting. At the last PCNFB board meeting, it was proposed that we alternate in-person and virtual meetings and the location of our May chapter meeting is one of the things we will discuss.

We have lots of work to do along with the energy and enthusiasm to get it done. Think about what you are willing to do to build our chapter, fundraise, community service projects, recruiting members or whatever it is that is your passion. All questions won't be answered Sunday but we can begin to develop proposals for chapter member consideration.

John and I will be out of town for the weekend but should be home late Sunday afternoon. If for some reason our flight does not depart as scheduled, Patty and Julie will have the agenda so the meeting will take place. I'm not expecting trouble but knowing how travel doesn't always go as planned, I wanted you to know what's happening at our house.

Our Zoom information is below and all are welcome.
Sandy Halverson
President, Potomac Chapter

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile