[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: September 2023 PCNFB Treasurers Report.docx

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 8 14:52:50 UTC 2023

Hello Colleagues,

The September 2023 Potomac Chapter treasurer's report is attached and below. See Sean's comments below the report.

John Halverson, Corresponding Secretary

Potomac Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Treasurer's report for the period from 8/9/23 to 9/11/23
Beginning Balance General Fund: $1,094.70
Income $0.00
Disbursements:
Lion Village Community House Security deposit(to be refunded after the Wine tasting) $300.00
Lion Village Community House rental for October Wine Tasting $300.00
NFB VPAD for September $10.00
NFB PAC for September $10.00
Total Disbursements: $620.00
Ending Balance General Fund: $474.70