[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: PCNFB February 14 Virtual Chapter Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 12 15:38:32 UTC 2024

Good  morning members and friends,

If you watched the Super Bowl last night, I hope you were pleased with the outcome.

We are not able to meet in person due to religious observances taking place at St. George's this coming Wednesday. I hope your Valentine's Day traditions don't keep you away because we have lots to do.

LeRoy will update us on our continuing efforts with Arlington County and audible traffic signals. We will learn about accessing BARD from our Alexa devices, and some other surprises.

I hope you can join us; the link and dial-information are below.

Sandy Halverson, President
Potomac Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Here's how to join our Affiliate's Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592