[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: PCNFB February 25 board meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 22 01:23:35 UTC 2024

From: Sandy Halverson <sjh300 at outlook.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 8:06 PM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: PCNFB February 25 board meeting

Good evening board members. This is a reminder that we will meet Sunday, February 25 at 7 p.m. to follow up on the social and/or fundraising opportunity with our Alexandria and Fairfax chapters, youth activity, committee appointments and other things that may come up along the way. This meeting will last an hour and I hope to see you all there; chapter members are also welcome. Our Zoom information is below.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592