[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Book Club Books February June 2024

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 6 15:04:21 UTC 2024

Hello,

We will meet tomorrow at 2:30 PM to discuss books for the remainder of our 2024 book club year. Below find a listing of books. There may be more, but I can not find them. If you have more ideas please bring them up tomorrow.

Below and attached is the book list.

Nancy offered her Zoom, but the affiliates Zoom account is available, and I think it is easier to use. Find the credentials below.

John