[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Auction Location and Times

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed May 29 13:54:35 UTC 2024

Hello,

The Northern Virginia homecoming and auction takes place on Saturday June 1 at the Lion Village Community House, 1920 North Highland Street, Arlington Virginia.

We  have the  house between 1:00 P.M. and 7:00 P.M.

Setup begins at 1:00 P.M. The auction and entertainment starts around 2:30 P.M. We hope to start clean-up at 5:30 P.M.

I was asked if proxy bidding is permitted. The answer is yes, but be prepared to pay on Saturday. Also, please give the proxy bidder's name.