[NFBV-PWC] Activities for meet the blind month

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:33:53 UTC 2020

Hello everyone:

First and foremost I would like to welcome you all to the PWC chapter
announcement list serve. Second, October is meet the blind month and
different chapters within the affiliate of Virginia have already come up
with different activities for meet the blind month. With that said, please
think of any ideas that the Prince William County chapter can do for the
month of October. These ideas will be discussed at our next chapter meeting
held on October 14, 2020 at 7:30.

Oscar Montiel