[NFBV-PWC] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Your Chapters and Divisions need your Action auction Items - Deadline 10/15

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:39:31 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sarah Patnaude via NFBV-Announce <nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 3:58 PM
Subject: [NFBV-Announce] Your Chapters and Divisions need your Action
auction Items - Deadline 10/15
To: <Nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org>

From: Jacki Brown <jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net>

NFB of Virginia Auctioneer

Your chapters and divisions need your Action Auction items to be
submitted!  This year, our local chapters and divisions will benefit
through our 2020 Action Auction. All auction items should be submitted no
later than October 15, 2020 at:

http://www.nfbv.org/auction

By submitting your items by October 15, our Action Auction team will have
time to get the auction items ready on our auction web site. But, do not
wait until the end. Our 32Auctions web site officially launches on
Thursday, October 15 and we need your entries in advance.

While we will be adding items until we get very close to the Convention, it
takes time to edit and post them.  So get your items in now and raise money
for your chapter or division.  Also, think about how much fun it will be to
go on a real auction site: *32 auctions *and bid...bid...BID!!

Thanks,

Jacki Brown