[NFBV-PWC] Any confusion with the new time and day

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:59:42 UTC 2020

Good afternoon everyone:

I don’t want to have any confusion regarding our chapter meeting this
month. In last months chapter meeting it was settled on a new time and day.
Our new time and day is every second Wednesday of the month at 7:30. This
means that the chapter meeting will be held tomorrow and not tonight.
Please reach out to me at oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com please email me if you
are still confused or have any questions regarding this matter. Also, if
you guys need the zoom link again I’ll be happy to send it out please just
email me or text me.

Oscar Montiel