[NFBV-PWC] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Videos Wanted for the Potomac Chapter

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 22:50:34 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sarah Patnaude via NFBV-Announce <nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 8:44 AM
Subject: [NFBV-Announce] Videos Wanted for the Potomac Chapter
To: <Nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org>

From. Christine Grassman
President, Potomac Chapter

> Videos wanted, fellow blind Virginians or parents of blind Virginians.

> The Potomac Chapter is promoting a YouTube video of blind individuals
sharing our stories, our hobbies, our ordinariness. That is correct. Let’s
dispel the amazing, the pitiable, the helpless, and the many other
stereotypes the misinformed hold about blindness and blind people. Capture
pieces of your life to share, or teach a mini-lesson about how you do
something, or share a family activity. Show that blind people are just a
cross-section of the population.

> Send your videos to Naim Abu-ElHawa at:
> nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
>
> We would appreciate receiving your videos no later than October 20.  Naim
will review and upload videos as received. Please ensure that video and
audio quality are good. If you want a title, description, or information
added to your video, leave it in the message or contact Naim. Please make
videos that are appropriate for all audiences. If you have questions, reach
out to me or to Naim.