[NFBV-PWC] Prince William County chapter meeting 8/21/2021

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 04:12:25 UTC 2021

Good evening to all:

I’m sending out this email to let you all know the details for the Prince
William County chapter meeting being held next week and moving forward.
Prince William County chapter is proud to announce that we will be meeting
in person at bar Louie address: 15001 Potomac Town Pl Woodbridge, VA 22191.
Meeting time is from 1 PM to 3 PM. If you cannot make it in person, do not
worry! The Prince William County chapter have made arrangements to have a
conference call Number for you to dial in for the meeting. The phone number
and the passcode are down below:

 605-313-5562 passcode: 293383. Since we will be Having a hybrid option for
our chapter meeting, here are the what do you need to know fax for both. If
you are  looking to attend the meeting in person, and if you would like to
have lunch at the restaurant the time to arrive is 1 PM so that way you can
sit down and socialize with the members and enjoy your meal before the
business portion of the meeting begins. The business portion of the chapter
meeting will take place approximately at 2 PM. If you are dialing in via
the conference line, please dial in 5 to 10 minutes before the meeting
begins so that way you can socialize with people who are on the conference
call line and potentially those who can hear you in person as well, during
the meeting however, please be mindful and mute yourselves so that way
there isn’t any background noise or distraction either on the conference
call line or for the folks who are in person. If you would like to
participate then make yourself known by speaking loud and clear so we can
either get your question comment or concern.  We would also like to have an
accurate headcount by the beginning of the meeting so earlier is better we
would greatly appreciate it. That’ll be all for this email and I hope to
meet you all either via the conference call line or in person for the next
Prince William County chapter meeting!

Oscar Montiel