[NFBV-PWC] Last call: reminder for those who would like to go see Spider-Man no way home!

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:27:31 UTC 2021

Good morning to all!

This is one final reminder to let you all know that the deadline to let me
know if you are interested in going to AMC to watch Spider-Man: Noway home
this Saturday, is tomorrow at 12:30 PM. The reason being we need people to
RSVP, is to have an accurate headcount on who is attending for those who
are blind and visually impaired and need audio description so that way we
can let movie theater know how many devices we will need. Also, for those
are interested in going but need financial assistance there is a reason for
the deadline, so that way we can pay for your ticket ahead of time. Please
email me with your name and if you will need audio description.

Thank you,

Oscar Montiel