[NFBV-PWC] Washington Seminar last call to action

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:05:19 UTC 2021

Hello NFB Family and Friends,

Please read below to attend Washington Seminar via Zoom.  Please contact
Arielle Silverman at arielle at disabilitywisdom.com to be a part of Democracy
In Action!

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a restful, safe, and peaceful holiday. I just wanted to
send a quick reminder to please RSVP for Washington Seminar if you haven’t
already. Please email Arielle Silverman at
arielle at disabilitywisdom.com with the
following information:

Whether you are attending Washington Seminar and which days

what times you are available each day (February 9, 10 and 11) between 8 AM
and 6 PM

Your name, phone number and email where we can best reach you, and home
address

This information will be extremely helpful when we are making appointments
and putting you in teams.

Please email Arielle by this Friday, January 8. Please don’t email me or
Tracy, just Arielle. She is keeping track of attendees.

Just email me if you have any questions at deepa.goraya at gmail.com.

Thank you.

Deepa

Deepinder K. Goraya, Esq.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

Corresponding Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com <jackibruce6 at gmail.com>
tel:(757)291-1789 <(757)291-1789>
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Follow us on Twitter @NFBVirginia
Find us on Facebook @NationalFederationoftheBlindofVirginia

Live the life you want.

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.