[NFBV-PWC] Reminder: PWC chapter meeting tomorrow night 8 PM.

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 02:51:46 UTC 2021

Good evening to all:

Just a friendly reminder that because of technical difficulties that we
experienced a couple of weeks ago the Prince William County chapter will
have a make up date for our chapter meeting. It’ll take place tomorrow June
21, 2021 at 8 PM. We will be using a conference call line you can find that
info down below:

605-313-5562 passcode:  293383#
Please note: on the conference call you will need to mute and unmute
yourselves so if you have any questions please come in 15 minutes prior to
the meeting beginning so we can work out any kinks.
Until then:

Oscar Montiel