[NFBV-PWC] Remind her PWC chapter meeting next Saturday 9/18/2021

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 21:03:19 UTC 2021

Good afternoon to all!

Friendly reminder that our Prince William County chapter will be meeting
next Saturday from 1 to 3 PM at bar Louie address: 15001 Potomac town
place. If you cannot make it in person please dial into the conference call
line at this number. 605-313-5562,293383#
Reminder: first hour of the in person meeting will be dedicated to those
who want to socialize and have some thing for lunch. The business portion
of the meeting will begin at 2 PM. For those dialing into the conference
call line you can dial in beginning at 1:50 p.m. here is  some information
to know for next week‘s chapter meeting. We will have a board elections
next week. For you to be eligible to be on  the board you will have to pay
five dollars either in check or we are also excepting cash in person next
week if you are paying in check, make the check payable to:  the Prince
William County chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Virginia.
here are the board positions that will be up for elections, president, vice
president, treasurer, secretary, if needed board members one and two.
please note: if you are interested in becoming a board member but if not
paid your dues by next week, you will not be eligible to run for a
position. Mark Ross our treasurer will be happy to take your doos  at any
time before the meeting begins at 2 PM. Thank you all for an incredible
year as a chapter and let’s make the next upcoming year yet another one not
to forget.
Hope to see you all there!

Oscar Montiel