[NFBV-PWC] Disregard the confusion reminder Chapter Meeting tomorrow!

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:06:36 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon to All!

Friendly reminder that the PWC Chapter Meeting will be held tomorrow from
1-3 P.M. For those who are attending at the restaurant the first hour will
be dedicated for those who want to get something for lunch. The business
portion will begin at 2:00 P.M. For those who will be dialing in to the
conference call line, you can call in starting at 1:50: Another thing, we
will be holding our board elections tomorrow, please make sure you have
payed your doos before the business portion of our meeting begins. Mark
Ross will be happy to take your payment in cash or check. for those who can
not make it in person, you can mail your check to Mark Ross's home Address,
just let him know either by phone or email. Here is the info for our
meeting tomorrow. 15001 Potomac Town Pl, Unit 100, Woodbridge, VA 22191, US,
Conference call line info: 605-313-5562,,293383#
Doos are $5 you can pay it in cash or check. Make the check payable to: The
Prince William County Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Virginia. If you can not pay in person you can mail it to 15500 Ridgecrest
Drive Montclair Virginia 22025. Please let Mark Ross know if you sent him
your check by mail. to do so, you can give him a call at 703-680-2843,  or
email him at: pookiepuppy42 at gmail.com. That will be all for this email!
Thanks,

Oscar Montiel