[NFBV-PWC] Book club in general body meeting

Arron Faxon faxman06 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:16:14 UTC 2022

Do your Prince William County chapter members
A couple of friendly reminders this Saturday at 2 PM we will be having our general body meeting which includes a discussion with a representative from the Xavier society for the blind. I hope you will all be there. It will be happening over a conference call line which we have used in the past and I will push the down below at the conclusion of this email. Next April 19 will be our book club discussion we are discussing the novel YOU.

Below is the conference call line number 605-313-5562
This conference call line will be used for both the Nfb general body meeting in the book club discussion please be there if you can it is going to be a great time of discussion knowledge and getting to know each other better.
Sincerely
ARRON FAXON
President of the Prince William County chapter of the national Federation of the blind in Virginia