[NFBV-PWC] Important board meeting

Arron Faxon faxman06 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:27:35 UTC 2022

To all the members of the board of the Prince William County Chapter
It is time for us to have a very important board meeting to discuss the future of the chapter. I want to let you know just how much I have enjoyed leading you all during these times. You all have made a fantastic impression upon me as a person and I have been privileged to lead you during this time. I will be contacting the board during the week we will have the board meeting this Friday at 7:30 over conference call. Members of the board you know the conference call number but let me know if you need me to send it out. I will also be giving you guys a call during the week.
Sincerely
ARRON FAXON
President of the Prince William County chapter of the national Federation of the blind in Virginia