[NFBV-PWC] Join us for our next chapter meeting on December 23, 2022

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:44:54 UTC 2022

Hello to everyone!

If you noticed by our subject line, we will be having our chapter meeting not Saturday the 17th, but December 23, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.. Let's all celebrate the end of the year and ring in 2023 together as a chapter. It'll be again, Friday, December 23, 2022. We will have an in person option for this meeting being held at bar Louie, 15001 Potomac Town Pl. make sure to join us in person.

Thank you,

Oscar Montiel.

Sent from my iPhone