[NFBV-PWC] Reminder book club meeting tonight and PWC chapter meeting this Saturday

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 23:05:13 UTC 2022

Good evening to all:

Friendly reminder that we will be holding our book club meeting tonight at
7:30 p.m.. Dial in info is below:

605–3 13–5562, passcode: 293383. Also, our chapter meeting is being held
this Saturday as well. In person time is from 1:3 PM at bar Louie 15001
Potomac Town Pl. Conference call meeting will be held from two-3 PM.  The
phone number is the same as the conference call line for the book club. If
you are attending in person please let me know so that way we can actually
have an accurate headcount of who are attending in person so we have a big
enough table.

Oscar Montiel