[NFBV-PWC] New Facebook group

Arron Faxon faxman06 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:07:11 UTC 2022

Dear Prince William County family
What follows is a brand new Facebook group dedicated to our chapter. Invite as many people as you can and remain active in the conversation. This is our chance to really get our names out there we will post all events and discussions and we will express whether they will be in person or virtual. This is our chance to show people what we can do to get our names out there and really create a special community devoted to the independence of blind in Low Vision individuals in the Prince William County area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5132533410196572/
Sincerely
ARRON FAXON
President of the Prince William County chapter of the national Federation of the blind in Virginia