[NFBV-PWC] PWC chapter info for the month of January

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 01:02:05 UTC 2022

Good evening to all:

A few announcements for the month of January for the Prince William County
Chapter. First and foremost because Richmond seminar is taking place
January 17, 2022 we will be holding our monthly chapter meeting on the
following week which will be January 22, 2022.   Next, book club meeting
will Be Taking place Monday January 24, 2022. The book details will be
below,

Winter on the Beach by Sheila Roberts.
For our monthly chapter meeting, we will be offering a hybrid option,
meeting Place bar Louie address: 15001 Potomac Town Pl. Phone number to
dial into: 605–3 13–5562 passcode 293383. Our book club meeting will be
held over conference call phone number to dial-in:

605-313–5562, passcode: 293383. For this month chapter meeting we will be
having yet another artificial intelligence conversation. Please take a look
at this YouTube link we will be discussing this at our next chapter meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQl2dxjcqs

See you all soon and stay safe!

Oscar Montiel