[NFBV-PWC] Don't forget to RSVP to the Prince William County Chapter visit to the local farmers market

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 00:43:43 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

Just one last friendly reminder. The PWC chapter will be visiting the Dale city local farmers market. We invite all of you to join us and walking around one of the biggest farmers market on the East Coast, please reach out to Marc Ross Via phone if interested, so that way we can have a headcount. Address to the locals farmers market,  14090 Gemini Way, ​Dale City, VA 22193, we will be there from 9 AM to 1 PM. Reach out to Marc Ross at: home, phone number, 703–6 80–2843. Marc, Ross Cell phone number: 703–9 27–6708. Come on out and have a good time! Everyone and anyone is welcome.

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone