[NFBV-PWC] Inquiries about public transit

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:07:45 UTC 2023

Hello to all:

I'm sending out this email to ask a few questions. We were thinking for our next chapter meeting, to discuss on the link and Omni ride here in the Prince William County area, we are looking to see if we can get a representative so we can discuss the issue of public transportation. We were wondering how many people would be interested in this topic, and interested in showing up to discuss with the representative. Also, since we need access to PRTC, we're thinking of having a meeting on a weekday, what days would work best for everyone? We are looking to have this meeting this month. Please answer these questions and reply back to me by no later than next Friday, February  10th, 2023.

Thank you,

Oscar Montiel.

Sent from my iPhone