[NFBV-PWC] PWC, chapter meeting for March

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:46:31 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

I hope March madness isn't getting to you all! If it is, make sure to bring your madness to our next chapter meeting. Next chapter meeting will be held this upcoming Saturday, March 18, 2023. Time: two-3 PM. Meeting details: 605–3 13–5562, pass code: 293,383.

Agenda: we will be discussing a change of venue for chapter meetings, we are looking to hold in person meetings at a different location, and potentially  a different time. Also, the Prince William County chapter will be looking to attend the next PRTC Board of Directors meeting on April 6, 2023. Will be discussing ideas and how to present to the Board of Directors how we as blind individuals need better public transit in the general Prince William/Woodbridge area. We will be discussing also a meeting idea for April 15th. Make sure to attend so that way you can bring your ideas to the table. We look forward to discussing this all on Saturday.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone