[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Chapter "Walk with the Blind"

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:58:15 UTC 2016

Hello chapter members and friends,

Our 6th annual "Walk with the Blind" is fast approaching and I wanted to
send along some information that may be helpful in planning for a successful
event.  There are 3 documents attached.

Walk with the Blind Sponsor Form

This form is to help walkers keep track of their personal sponsors and
donations.  The use of this form is not required but you may find it
helpful.

Walk with the Blind Flyer

This flyer provides detailed information about our walk and our
organization.  Please share this flyer with anyone that you are talking to
about the "Walk with the Blind"

Walk with the Blind Ask for Donation

This document is one that I have used to reach out to friends and family
members when asking them to sponsor me for the walk.  Please feel free to
modify this document as appropriate for your personal use.

We look forward to another successful "Walk with the Blind"