[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Chapter Picnic Reminder

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:25:27 UTC 2017

Good Evening Friends

I hope the beginning of the summer finds you in great spirits and health. I
am writing to remind you all that our chapter's annual picnic is on
Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 3pm-7pm at the Richmond Arc Park. The address
of the park is 3600 Saunders Ave, Richmond, VA 23227.

This picnic serves as a social event for the membership and is an act of
gratitude for the work that the JC drivers do all year to transport our
members to meetings each month. It is because of this gratitude that I want
to remind you all that each member must donate an item to the picnic if they
are attending. To make food and beverages plentiful, please contact me with
a dish, drink, or item that you are willing to bring. Below is a list of
what items are already being brought. Please feel free to email or call me
if there are any concerns or questions about this event.

Items Donated:

Fried Chicken (chapter)

Shrimp Cocktail (Robert)

Plastic and Paper Goods (Carlos)

Deviled Eggs (Jeannette)

Dessert (Mark and Melody)

Swedish Meatballs (Marquana)

Macaroni and Cheese (Kenny)

Ice (Carlos)

Baked Beans (Cynthia)

Sodas (Kris and Alex)

Cornbread (Robert)

Pasta Salad (Porsha)

Tortellini Salad (Brittany)

Bottled Water (Agata)

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass