[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Loss of Chapter Member's Family

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:00:41 UTC 2017

Good Morning Everyone

I write this email in the wake of unfortunate news. I regret to inform you
all that Marquana Williams, an active member and creator of our Chili
Cookoff, has lost her father. Please take some time to reach out to Marquana
and express your condolences. On behalf of the board, we wish Marquana and
her family the best in this time of grief.

Best Regards

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass