[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Chapter Picnic Priorities

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:59:21 UTC 2018

Good Morning Chapter Members

This is a reminder that our annual chapter picnic will be Saturday, June 9,
2018 from 3-7pm at the Richmond ARC Park. The address is 3600 Saunders
Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227.

Gerald Meredith, our event planning chair, is requesting that everyone that
is attending please contact him or me with the item that they are donating.
Like in all years prior, this event is a potluck style picnic in support of
the JC drivers and all the work they do for us. Please contact us as soon as
possible so we can compile a list of items to check off that are needed.
Also, let us know if you are attending so we can know how much chicken to
order. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass