[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Reminder: Picnic Item Donations

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:10:36 UTC 2018

Good Evening Chapter Members

This is just a friendly reminder that on Saturday, June 9, 2018, the
Richmond chapter will be having their annual spring picnic. It will take
place at the Richmond ARC Park on 3600 Saunders Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227.
The event will be from 3pm-7pm. Please join us in an afternoon of food, fun,
and fellowship.

I have sent an email out about donation items for the picnic some time ago
and have gotten minimal response. Please remember that everyone must bring
an item in the traditional potluck style for this event. If you plan to
attend, please contact Gerald Meredith, event planner, at 804.243.3980 with
the item you are contributing to the event. Please do not wait until the
meeting for this. It is not fair to him or to the rest of the chapter if we
wait until the last minute to help him in preparing items and itinerary for
an event during a 5-minute intermission. Below are the items already
confirmed for the event so that you can know what not to purchase or donate:

1.	Fried Chicken
2.	Potato Salad
3.	Sodas
4.	Water
5.	Plasticware

I look forward to seeing all of you either Saturday at our state board
meeting or on Monday at our chapter meeting.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass