[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] A few reminders and well wishes

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:38:26 UTC 2018

Dear NFB Richmond Family,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the first sunny day we have had all
week. First, I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Whether you are visiting family or staying in town with loved ones, I hope
you have a wonderful holiday.

I am writing to remind you that November 27th (our chapter meeting) is the
deadline to pay and RSVP for your spot at our December 10th Christmas
party. This year, the price per person is $25. This includes your meal and
a non-alcoholic beverage. You may purchase alcoholic beverages directly
with the restaurant if you choose to do so. You may make checks payable to
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia or pay cash to Mark Roane.
Additionally, Gerald Meredith, Our events coordinator will be taking
payments via the cash app.  You can send your payment to $creaoleking5.

I also wanted to send out a friendly reminder for folks to check that their
dues are paid. Paying dues is one of the ways you maintain active (voting)
membership in the NFB. Check with our treasurer, Mark Roane, 804-262-7057,
before November 27 to ensure that your dues are paid for the year so you
can participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the
Blind.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 615-904-4225 or
email me at dlawless86 at gmail.com. I look forward to seeing you both at our
next chapter meeting on November 27, and at our Christmas party on December
10.

Regards,

Domonique Lawless