[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Chapter happenings

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 02:50:59 UTC 2018

Dear NFB family and friends,
I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with your loved ones. I wanted to write with a few brief announcements before the chapter meeting this Monday.

Our chapter meeting will be held on Monday, November 26, at 6:30 PM. This month it will be held in the assembly room at VRCBVI’s AA building.

I also wanted to send out a friendly reminder that Monday is your last opportunity to pay for your meal at the holiday party. Meals are $25. This includes your meal and a non-alcoholic beverage.

 I hope you have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Regards,
Domonique

Sent from my iPhone