[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Chapter Christmas party feedback needed

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 23:19:17 UTC 2018

Dear chapter family,

I hope this letter finds you well. Although it is just the beginning of September, the holiday season is right around the corner. In addition to holiday shopping, holiday feasting, and spending time with loved ones, this means our annual chapter Christmas party. Gerald Meradith, our event coordinator is already hard at work trying to find the perfect location for our party.  Locations are already filling up fast so in order to a date that is suitable for as many people as possible, we need your suggestions! So far places like mama J’s, ,kitchen 64, and Capital Ale House have already been suggested.  We would like your suggestion for the perfect holiday party spot. If you would like to send a vote for the above mentioned restaurant or a suggestion for a new restaurant, please send an email to Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com no later than September 11.

Yours,
Domonique Lawless
Sent from my iPhone