[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Transportation to convention

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 01:32:41 UTC 2019

Hello,

Our friends from Northern Virginia are determining if it is feasible to coordinate cost effective group transportation to state convention this year. At present, we do not have all of the details, however, we need to know how many people can commit as this will help figure out the size and cost of the vehicle.

Pick up: Thursday, October 31, 2019 (In the afternoon)

*An additional pickup may be possible for students on Friday afternoon.

Departure: The bus will  leave the hotel at noon on Sunday, November 3, 2019.

Please let me know at the chapter meeting if not sooner if you would like to use this transportation option.

Also, if you know someone who does not use email, please spread the word!

See you on Monday!

Domonique

Sent from my iPhone