[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] 3rd Annual Chilli Cook-Off

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:28:55 UTC 2019

Good afternoon NFB Family,

Attached you will find the flyer for our 3rd annual chili cook-off which
will be held on March 23 from 12PM-4:00PM. This year we are partnering with
Strangeways brewery. Tickets for the chili cook-off are $7 prior to the
event and $10 at the door.  We accept cash, the cash app, and venmo. We are
also looking for people to enter their famous chili to the contest which
will be sampled by our panel of esteemed judges.  What else can you expect
at our chili cook-off? Good question! We're having a good ol' fashioned
cake walk, door prizes, our famous action auction and so much more! The 1st
place winner of the chilli cook-off will receive a cash prize.

Please spread the word about our chili cook-off to your family, friends,
and your coworkers. If you go to a local coffee shop, ask to put a flyer up
on their bulletin board. Spread the word on social media. This is a family
friendly event! We really want to open this event up to the community. If
you have questions or want to find out how you can participate in this
event, please contact our events coordinator Gerald Meredith at
804-243-3980 or geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com.

Best,
Domonique Lawless
President,
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia,Richmond Chapter
dlawless86 at gmail.com
615-904-4225