[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Transportation to August Board Meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:00:09 UTC 2019

Hello,
Please see the below message from Jimmie and respond ASAP if interested.

Thanks,

Good morning to all,

Our august board meeting for the Virginia affiliate is fast approaching.
The meeting will be held on August 17th, 2019 at Weston Tyson corner. We
will
be looking into possibly obtaining a shuttle service to the meeting.  We
will be expecting to leave around 9 A.M.  And returning around 4:30 P.M.
If you
are interested, please respond by Wednesday, July 31st, 2019.  After we
obtain an accurate head count, we will research the most cost effective mode
of transportation.

July 31st, 2019 is the deadline.  If interested, please contact Jimmy
morris by email:
jimorris0116 at gmail.com
 or phone:  434-547-2720.

Jimmy L. Morris, MA NOMC