[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Chili Cook-Off Reminders

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:19:59 UTC 2019

Good afternoon Richmond Chapter Family,

We are one day away from our 3rd annual chili cook-off. I can't wait to
taste all the different types of chili tomorrow! I just wanted to send out
a few reminders before tomorrow's event.

1. Tomorrow the entry fee for the event is $10. There will be no more
opportunity to prepay.
2. If you are donating a door prize item, please make sure it is dropped
off at the door prize section.
3. If you have an action auction item, please ensure that it is labeled in
large print or braille with the item name, and it's value so that we can
set a bid. There will be a separate section for auction items.
4. If you are a contestant, please remember to bring your own serving
spoons.
5. If you are a contestant, you may want to consider bringing a power strip
or extension cord to keep your slow cooker or other cooking device warm.
6. Have a great time!

See you tomorrow!
Domonique